December 19, 2011

Some Memory Remain

**a house i build from sketch up 8 - my mum dad renovation house

Yesterday i went to pahang,Jerantut following my parents to see our old house renovation process.In 1988,my parents bought a new house in Mat Kilau 2,that's my first house i live for about 5 years.At that time i was 2 years old and i cannot remember much my memories as far i live there.i have my education in kindergarten here , just a few step from my house,very near to Surau.My sister will send me every morning using our backyard pathway.

After 20 years,everything remain.Everything..i can see the old structure of that house.i can feel the smell..but i just can't remember properly what happened.When we came,the construction already begin at the back.i entered to that house and got chance to take the video..,sengaja to keep the picture of old structure,so that the next generation of my niece,or my kids soon know the original of their grand dad and grand mother house before.

i still remember when i stood in front of the one main room of the house,where my mom and dad sleep,there's one memory i left .I was in 5-6 years old,and at that time i was so excited to learn mathematics.At school i learn about TIME.how to draw 2 o'clock..how to draw 5.30 o'clock..so,my bad,i took pencil color and start drew a huge clock at the wall.I tot it was like my chalkboard at school.I was Kids,and what u aspect?Suddenly,my dad just going back from office,and he was so mad looking at the wall - full of artistic drawing made by me.I was shocked..and cannot do anything.

yeah.I got my lesson on that day.He beat me up.He beat me with his leather belt,and yes,i hurt a lot.I cried non stop and shouting,"abah,sakit".My dad seems don't want to stop but my mom push my dad and save me.i hug my mum and cried like i have no tomorrow.Then he didn't say anything but just go.After he went back to office,my mom put foam and medicine because i got some scratches.I knew my dad was hot tempered guy,but i don't feel disheartened with him because i know i'm doing bad thing.That was one of the memory i still remember till now about that house.But see,i love my dad and my mom,eventhogh when iw a skids,im quite naughty and rebellious among my other siblings.I always wanted to do something different from others..but when i was in my age now,i learnt a lot in Life,and i became a good person to my parents..

i hope so.I hope i can make them happy.I always pray for them.Pray for their happiness,and for their health,especially my dad.he was not feeling good lately,and he started to have a normal disease that every old folks got when they reach up to 50 years.I hope everything turn well..and yes,i Love them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment