December 20, 2011

Friend ,Thank You


kamsahamnida.
Arigato gozaimasu.
Thank you.
Terima kasih.
syukran.

Dear My Friends,brothers and Sisters out there.
i don't have black shiny Golf GTI to give you as a present,
i don't have a huge bungalow to build for you,
i don't have golden $ to put in your bank,
but i only have that sincere heart to pray,with thank you word to say,
Hopefully,we can be friend forever,
till we can meet again,sooner or later.

Dear Friends,
I know people sometimes will come and go,
and time past very slow,
I would remember all the kindness,
and avoid heartless,
without you guys sometimes we feel alone,
like you eat soup without abalone,

Dear Friends,
We always make mistake,
but things turn okay when i give you a cake,
Smile when we miss our buddy,
because it would make us feel happy,

Dear friends,
Thank you for being a part of my sweet journey,
don't forget me!

^_^


sincere - by me

No comments:

Post a Comment