December 28, 2011

band tulang monyet



I miss this awesome team.
Best team i ever had,and thank you for helping me to make my dream came true.
not really actually..but at least,i have one.True.
I have so much fun..during this operation behind the scene,and yes,you guys are rock!
I'll threat you guys with a special dish one day.FOC!SERIOUS PROMISE.first class food serve.

i miss to sing again..but..maybe it would just a dream for me..because i just can't.
I'll do it for the sake of fun.So..ok,at least,again,like i said,i have one great team.Even it happened once in my life and no more.

I'll never regret.
i will try to learn to play guitar next time.The small guitar i got from a brother,i am sure will use it one day.Thanks Bro.

Thank you my very best friend,Mr Aglebst,for being my Manager and Producer of tulang monyet,making this video with hard.Sorry,disturbing your sleeping time.My fiancee,waiting for me and being a part of the model.So supportive.My other friend,Mr Taller,who play a guitar for me,sorry for your wife!(waiting for his hubby because of me..oh God,my bad),and My Brother,borrowed his amplifier,and sent me home.Thank you.Thank you.and thank you for giving me a chance.No doubt,i heart you guys.Thank You for being my true gig friend!LOL.wth?

anyway,
There's no wrong for me to love music rite..because i just love..
I hope..my dream would stay remain..even though i will get married soon..and change a bit..OHH,
unbelievable.

long way to go dear.
good luck to me..and my journey.
for whatever i want to be.
Im sure,you guys will succeed oso.

open table ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment