March 21, 2012

everything will come to end

When your heart starts beat.
When your imaginary start turning out.
When your patience comes to end.
When your dream start to damage.

you better get out of here,gal.
you won't get anything.
you won't.
Even for another 2-3 years.
U won't get anything.
They won't see you,even you do your best.
They look others.
yeah..all Bullshit.

It's okay.I know i can be somebody.
Finally,i found my strength.
Being confuse for a couple of months,then God show me the way to be realistic.Everyday i pray,what should i do..and i know it will over soon.

it will over.
I WONT TURNING BACK.
forever!

I WANNA START MY NEW LIFE.
Goodbye all memories i left here...

1 comment:

  1. nk berenti keje ke kawan?? meh jadik surirumah mcm aku meh...syok ooo...!

    ReplyDelete